Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see cookery show………………..I visit cooking blogs……… I enjoy when we friends meet and discuss this ………….I am most comfortable when we discuss on cooking……When I saw Hindi movie ‘cheeni Kum’’ I really agreed to what Mr. Bachchan says……this is the greatest art which attracts not only your eyes but your tongue, eyes , nose, so we are the greatest artist of world. I suddenly realize that I am an artist ;). That feeling is really wonderful, but coming back to reality …….I wanted to share my recipes (My art) with many………I actually wanted to share those failed attempts while making those recipes for the first time (there certainly were more than one instance of failure, but ….anyways….). I wanted to share those timings of cookery shows, the blogs I visit, the names of the spicies- masale in different areas. It is not only about me sharing but also getting to know from others who will visit this blog.


It is not surprising that a mother teaches the daughter to cook but I think what makes my Mother (आई ) special is that she is Maharashtrian, she is born and brought up in Hyderabad and married to a Kannadiga guy. She has adopted the lifestyle of all of these completely hence her cooking is always full of variety and nutritional quality. And of course yummy as usual. She has lit the spark of creativity and innovation in me. And due to this I could venture through the recipe jaal. So I want to dedicate this blog to my Mother (माझी आई ), ‘Mrs. Ashwini Jahagirdar’ and of course my Father (माझे बाबा ) ‘Mr Anil Jahagirdar’ who always appreciates (can’t help) my cooking, specially nonveg ;).
Last but definitely not the least my hubby ‘Mr. Nilesh Biniwale’ who is the victim of my recipe adventures. Jokes apart but truly he appreciates and encourage me to do variety of dishes either Indian or continental.


Now about the title, ‘Khau’ is typical Marathi word used by kids to address anything for munching (Not the regular Meal). So here is Khaugiri………….just like Dadagiri………Gandhigiri ;) ………………….. When Lage Raho Munna bhai was released you must have made a resolution to follow Gandhigiri …………………..now its time for Khaugiri………………….So lage rahoooooooooooooooo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

GR8!! Simply GR8!! Keep updating ur recepies and our taste of tongue

Best Wishes

Pranav

Unknown said...

Gr8! simply Gr8!! Keep adding such delicia and enriching the taste of our tongues

Best wishes

Pranav

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

hi thanks for visiting my blog. what cuisine is your blog about? dish names are quite new to me :) but photos look very appealing.

Khaugiri said...

Thanks Mahimaa. As mentioned, in this blog you can find every type of cuisine. First of all I am trying to put some traditional things (not very popular) which I learned from my Mother, Mother in law and my grand mother. So lage raho for 'Khaugiri'

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwww! What a delicious and mesmerising way of existing here in this 'blogging world'!Truely magnificent!Keep updating always and keep on bringing more and more new recipes.Especially in Maharashtrian menu ,there are still many things to discover and introduce here to all netizens.Wish you grand Success,Fame and Glory ahead in this field!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...