Saturday, January 23, 2010

Boondi Raita

Raita is my favorite either it's mixed veg, cucumber, simi, pineapple or boondi…….. I just love it. Two week's back we had potluck party and everyone prepared different types of stuffed Parathas …. With that dal makhani and boondi raita. It was just awesome. I clicked photograph of boondi raita and posted today:)

Ingredients

Thick Curd - 1 cup

Khari Boondi - 1/2 cup

Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon

Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon

Salt to taste

Coriander for garnishing


Procedure

Beat the curd neatly. Add salt, sugar, cumin powder into it. Mix well. Soak boondi in water for only 2 minutes (not more than that). Drain out water. Now keep boondi aside and add and mix well in the curd while serving. Garnish it with chopped coriander.

5 comments:

Padhu Sankar said...

Wow Simply delicious! I love this raita and sometimes I even add finely chopped onions and tomatoes and have just like that without any accompaniment.

Priya Suresh said...

Yummm!!!delicious raita, yet to prepare at home..

Deepa G Joshi said...

wow..I love boondi raita..can eat it just like that..the coriander spring added has given nice look to the dish.

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Yummy boondi raitha, looks delicious.

Ms.Chitchat said...

One of my favourite. Love simple rice pulao with boondi raita. Nice click.

Chitchat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...