Friday, September 11, 2009

Back after a long breeeeeeeeeeak....

Hi Friends, I am very happy to meet u all after a very long break. You must be wondering, What happened to Khaugiri suddenly. But the reason was very serious and I had to rush to my In-law's place immediately. My Mother in law has gone through a major surgery on 13th August. Now with God's blessings, she is OK and recovering day by day. For last complete month I was busy with her and not got a time to just post a note on Khaugiri. I really missed u all and your recipes! Now I am back and Khaugiri will be back in it's original form soon. Thanks a lot for all ur concern comments in this period. Love you all……..

4 comments:

ashsdelicacies.blogspot.ca said...

Welcome back...n waiting for ur amazing posts...

Desisoccermom said...

Good to have you back. Nice to know your MIL is doing well.

Priya Suresh said...

Welcome back, hope ur MIL is doing well now..My prayers are with u guys.

Purva Desai said...

Welcome back....and hoping for ur MIL's speedy recovery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...