The theme for October Month is "Only Festive". As all of us are preparing for the festivals coming in this and next month. Navratri and Diwali. These two festivals are celebrated almost each and every part of India. So I don't think I have to explain in detail about this festivals :). Though everyone has different rituals, different methods of celebration and very important thing for which we are blogging is different "food", anything, sweet or savory, deep fried or shallow fried, roasted or baked, traditional or innovative, drinks or desserts …. Anything would work. Just send your recipes and make this festival more colorful and with lots of different recipes than you are preparing till last year's festival.
For making the event more colorful like previous "Only" events, this event will have a winner .
Please read it carefully...
The winner from India will get a book of Tarla Dalal which is "Low calorie Sweets" . Winner will be chosen by me by random.org and he/she has to provide me with an address in India within two days of the winner declaration else a new winner will be chosen by me.
The winner from UK/US and Canada will get a giveaway from CSN stores. The Winner will be selected by Pari. The participants from UK/US and Canada should leave their Name, email id and the link of the entry at Pari's announcement page after mailing the event entry details to me. The winner, he/she has to provide with an address within two days of the winner declaration else a new winner will be chosen by Pari. Details of this Giveaway are here.
Some rules to follow……
• Any number of fresh entries can be sent but only 2 entries from the archive will be accepted. Archived entries to be reposted, else will not be accepted.
• Only vegetarian (No eggs allowed) entries will be accepted.
• Use of logo is mandatory.
• The entry should be linked back to this announcement page and Pari's event announcement page.
• The winner will be chosen by me by random org after the round up is completed.
• Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Only Festive" in the following format.
- Blog's name
- Blog url
- Recipe name
- Recipe link
- Picture(resized to 300pixel)
- Country (This is an important field)
I will post the round up within 7 days of event completion.
So lets all of us will do total Khaugiri in this Festival season…... Last date of event is 31st Oct 2010….till then …….Lage raho ……….