Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Announcing 'ONLY'- Festive Event.

First of all many thanks to Pari for giving me an opportunity to celebrate this festive season with all you by guest hosting this month's "Only" event. Pari is not only a good friend of mine but a great cook. I must say, she has many innovative ideas in her mind and she implements it perfectly. Her blog is perfect combination of Traditional and innovative recipes. Her blog name "Foodelicious" is very much perfect.


The theme for October Month is "Only Festive". As all of us are preparing for the festivals coming in this and next month. Navratri and Diwali. These two festivals are celebrated almost each and every part of India. So I don't think I have to explain in detail about this festivals :). Though everyone has different rituals, different methods of celebration and very important thing for which we are blogging is different "food", anything, sweet or savory, deep fried or shallow fried, roasted or baked, traditional or innovative, drinks or desserts …. Anything would work. Just send your recipes and make this festival more colorful and with lots of different recipes than you are preparing till last year's festival.

For making the event more colorful like previous "Only" events, this event will have a winner .
Please read it carefully...
The winner from India will get a book of Tarla Dalal which is "Low calorie Sweets" . Winner will be chosen by me by random.org and he/she has to provide me with an address in India within two days of the winner declaration else a new winner will be chosen by me.
The winner from UK/US and Canada will get a giveaway from CSN stores. The Winner will be selected by Pari. The participants from UK/US and Canada should leave their Name, email id and the link of the entry at Pari's announcement page after mailing the event entry details to me. The winner, he/she has to provide with an address within two days of the winner declaration else a new winner will be chosen by Pari. Details of this Giveaway are here.

Some rules to follow……

• Any number of fresh entries can be sent but only 2 entries from the archive will be accepted. Archived entries to be reposted, else will not be accepted.
• Only vegetarian (No eggs allowed) entries will be accepted.
• Use of logo is mandatory.
• The entry should be linked back to this announcement page and Pari's event announcement page.
• The winner will be chosen by me by random org after the round up is completed.
• Please send an email at pbiniwale@gmail.com with the subject line "Only Festive" in the following format.
  • Name
  • Blog's name
  • Blog url
  • Recipe name
  • Recipe link
  • Picture(resized to 300pixel)
  • Country (This is an important field)
Non bloggers Don't get disappointed, you can also participate, and send me the entries and the details on my email.


 I will post the round up within 7 days of event completion.  

So lets all of us will do total Khaugiri in this Festival season…... Last date of event is 31st Oct 2010….till then …….Lage raho ……….


25 comments:

Pari Vasisht said...

Happy hosting dear.
FOODELICIOUS

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

wil send in my entries soon dear....al the very best and happy hosting...lovely thought for the event...

Saraswathi Iyer said...

Happy hosting. Have updated my events blog.

Padhu Sankar said...

Nice event!! Will try to participat

chaitrali pathak said...

Happy Hosting Dear....count me in...

Priya Suresh said...

Happy hosting Preeti..

Khaugiri said...

Big Thank U to all of U:)

Satya said...

Happy hosting dear

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Happy Hosting Preeti. I too will definitely participate in this event.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Swathi said...

Happy hosting

Santosh Bangar said...

GOOD EVENT
IAM IST TIME HERE U HAVE A NICE SPACE. DO VISIT MY BLOG
SANTOSHBANGAR.BLOGSPOT.COM

Umm Mymoonah said...

Happy hosting, will try to send some.

Akila said...

happy hosting dear.... count me in....

Rachana said...

Happy hosting!

Binys Recipes said...

ya will surely do it....
http://binysrecipes.blogspot.com/2010/10/methi-ka-tepla.html
this is the methi ka tepla i tried out ur recipe and it came out well
thx
biny

Shobana said...

lovely event. would try to participate!

Hayley said...

happy hosting count me in..!

Torviewtoronto said...

sent in my entry

Vidhya said...

will send my entry soon dear:)

Sanika N said...

will send my entry too :))

Nivedita Thadani said...

:-)
I sent my entry just now.
All the best.

Amritha Kalyani said...

Happy hosting:-) Ready with one. Will send you soon.

Kurinji said...

Happy hosting...

Prema said...

interesting event,happy to follow ur site...do drop in my site,if time permits...

www.Premascook.com

Madhu said...

Happy hosting! I sent you my entry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...