Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tried and Tasted.....Mughlai Dum Aloo

From 1st july 09 to 20th of july, I was just daily going through Asha's Foodie hope for Tried and Tasted event. She has very huge and nice collection of recipes. I decided to make Dum aloo, because I wanted to try this authentic mughlai dish from so many days. Some guests were there at my place and I make this Mughlai Dum aloo for them. They were very happy, Dum aloo was tasting just yummmmmm.
Thanks Asha for the lovely recipe. and Ashwini for this event.

So the Mughlai Dum aloo from Asha's Foodie hope for u......



This is my entry for this month's Tried And Tasted, hosted by Ashwini of Ashwini's spicycuisine and Asha's Foodie hope this month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

asha has such amazing recipes,the dum aloo looks perfect:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...